Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Long Road

It's day 8 into my Isagenix 30 day Weight Loss Cleanse and I feel incredible. I have so much energy and find it easy to workout no matter what time of day it is or how long I worked for the day. I can't imagine going back to feeling helpless and unwilling to get up and try. I can't give credit to Isagenix for that but it sure has helped me stay on track with my nutrition. I know its a long road ahead but I am feeling positive about it. Don't get me wrong... I find myself slipping into the negative thinking here and there. I wonder exactly how long it will take to reach my goals and if I will be happy with them or set new ones. Every time I look in the mirror and still see the body that I don't want I get discouraged and feel as though I might break down and cry. My husband, God love him, bought a scale and put it in the bathroom so now I am tempted to weight myself whenever I walk in the bathroom. I know your not supposed to do that because you can gain lbs back here and there and lose them again. Although, I know this my brain keeps pushing me to stand on the scale. I have lost a total of 18 lbs since I decided to make a change in my nutrition. Its the biggest loss in a long time. If you are like me and not happy with your weight gain or just want to feel, look, and be more healthy using an amazing Superfood Nutritional Cleansing system, then join me. I have tried the fad diets and Advocare and still never felt like I do now. I'm so excited to be working on getting my body back. I would love more people to join me on this journey so we can hold each other accountable and get the healthiest we've ever been together. Who's up for looking and feeling their best? We can conquer this long road together!

Contact at erf8518@yahoo.com or PM me at https://www.facebook.com/erika.guerra.777


No comments:

Post a Comment